Dienstag, 12. November 2013

My experience at CELA

I can't say enough about my experience with CELA. Sabina and the teaching faculty are incredible instructors in addition to being just outright good people. I felt I had all of the personal attention I could ask for and my classes were extremely instructive while being entirely entertaining. My instructor, Silvia, could definitely moonlight as a stand up comedian if she wanted to. Oh some of my best laughs ever were in CELA's classrooms. I worried a lot about Venezuela's current political turmoil and safety concerns, but I can say confidently that I felt safe on the Isla de Margarita in general, in my home with Yelitza y Adriana, and in the school. CELA is a great school with top notch people. I look forward to staying in contact with everyone. Un Abrazo!

CELA worked with me to arrange a medical preceptorship in a local clinic and the experience was entirely unforgettable. I saw patients alongside the local physicians and was immediately accepted as a part of the team. I will never forget the staff at La Clinica Espinal or CELA for arranging the experience! I couldn't have asked for more.

Gracias por todo Sabina. Fue un gran placer conocerte y lo demas en margarita. Un abrazo fuerte.

Emilio


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.